- Benjamin Hoppe wrote at 8:50PM on 2/9/2012Hey there! I'm a new christian pop recording artist from the Detroit area with a brand new album, "Rescued" available now on iTunes and Amazon. CD's are available at benjaminhoppemusic.com.
I'm making a push to have my music aired on Christian radio, and I was wondering if you would be interested in playing my music. I will wait to hear from you. God bless!
- hwQYqOBngbQCKzXbS wrote at 9:38PM on 1/19/2012That's cleared my tuohghts. Thanks for contributing.
- aMKxcaQLtweNsnnsOZ wrote at 9:27PM on 1/19/2012Why does this have to be the ONLY reliable socure? Oh well, gj!
- qCeoIdcBWKPlfUZYocD wrote at 3:46AM on 1/19/2012Way to go on this essay, hpeled a ton.
- AWgJmCnskMRmmT wrote at 12:12AM on 1/18/2012Learning a ton from these neat articels.
- Annette Boling wrote at 11:51PM on 1/8/2012Hi Kalynn:
I enjoy listening to your show in the evenings and leave it on during the night while I go to sleep. Can't get too much good praise music.
Can you tell me why KLRC doesn't play any of Selah's music anymore? Hope to hear from you.
- AnnaLee wrote at 12:12PM on 9/30/2011The othre night, we were listening as you told what had recently happened to you and your husband. My oldest daughter, Zoe, age 8, was just overwhelmed with sorrow for you. She wanted me to get on here to tell you how sorry she was for your loss. I, too, lost a baby almost 3 years ago. I feel for you, and am praying for you. I think that seeing my pain and triumph through it all has made my daughter more sympathetic to people who are hurting...
Prayers from our family to yours.
- Judy wrote at 9:01PM on 9/28/2011I am sooo sorry. I DO know what you are feeling unfortunately. I too lost a baby many years ago, but the pain I heard a while ago on that radio is all too familiar. I left you a message on the phone and also sent you an email to KLRC so I won't go into it again, but you can call me day or night anytime, 530-6430. My prayers are with you, your husband and baby.
- Holly Hook wrote at 8:34PM on 9/28/2011Hurting for you -- and praying earnestly. My heart aches for you -- and I know your pain! Holding you up --
Dear faithful father, Please hold Kalynn & her husband in your arms, especially now as she begins a horrific healing process. God we know you are near --allow her to feel Your presence --she is using this time to minister to others -- thank you for her courage and trust in you-- in your son's name we pray-Amen!
- TwVQQaxCfTkUgcn wrote at 12:42AM on 9/22/2011This Â“free sharingÂ” of inofmraiton seems too good to be true. Like communism.
Leave a Comment