- bdJbqGPO wrote at 10:17AM on 2/9/2012Right now the easseit way to post pictures is to email them to me. Tim Has forwarded the pictures you sent to him and I will be posting them up today.
- skNoMpagXjnklwz wrote at 11:34PM on 1/19/2012A little raitnolaity lifts the quality of the debate here. Thanks for contributing!
- upQtQsszvqPQxzerEKb wrote at 11:21AM on 1/18/2012You mean I don't have to pay for expert avdcie like this anymore?!
- BzfrQfEUKZHg wrote at 3:44AM on 1/12/2012That's an ingeniuos way of thinking about it.
- vswFtgNYqLCqj wrote at 4:26AM on 1/9/2012You are so asewome for helping me solve this mystery.
- 000000000 wrote at 11:10AM on 2/3/2011please father i pray that j and c and m and m and p and a/b/m will all be healed mentally and phisically and that they and their families will find salvation in Jesus name amen
please pray its urgent[many heart problems,clogged arteries,infections ,ulcers etc one in hospital abroad thankyou so much,God bless
- Shelley Kinder wrote at 3:17PM on 1/23/2011I was listening on Saturday night and I was a little disturbed by some comments you and the female dj were making about Franklin Graham's comments in his speech from Tues at JBU.
You both made light of Mr. Graham's comments about Christian's being persecuted in this country. You said, and I am paraphrasing, that compared to other countries we don't know what persecution is and that this is a religion that is going to be persecuted. Were you saying that "since it isn't as bad here as in other countries then we shouldn't care about the persecution"? Or were you saying that "since Jesus said we are going to be persecuted then we should just lay down and let it happen"? I don't think that is what Jesus meant. I think He was warning us to expect it and not be surprised by it.
You don't boil a frog by throwing it in boiling water because it will just jump out. You start by putting it in cool water and slowing raising the temp. And that is how the enemy gets the heart of our children, by getting them to accept a little bit of the unacceptable until everything is unacceptable.
I don't believe we should sit back and wait until it gets as bad as other countries before we start speaking up. This is a website that tells of a family who are being persecuted RIGHT NOW: http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=253365
and this is a link asking people to get involved: http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=254101
Our country was settled and formed to allow Christians to worship our Christian God in the way the Holy Spirit directs. If we allow even the slightest forms of Christian persecution to happen here we are not doing our Christian Duty.
You have the ears of our young Christians and I believe you should use your influence to help our young people to get involved to make changes. If they see or experience persecution in any shape or form they should be encouraged to be bold and to speak and act against it.
Our mission field starts in our own homes and in our own country. We live in this country and we should fight any kind of persecution especially that of Brother's and Sister's in Christ. Isn't that why we are supporting missionaries in other countries, so they can help people to learn about Jesus and to be able to worship Him in the way the Holy Spirit directs? We need more missionaries in our own country as well.
Thank you for your service to God and to your community,
- KJ wrote at 9:51AM on 2/1/2010Hey thanks for the comment! We got rid of our facebook profile so that we could switch over to a facebook fan page! You can check it out at facebook.com/jesusfreaksklrc
- Brandon Beasley wrote at 9:38AM on 1/28/2010You guys are so awesome! Hey quick question, why are you getting rid of your regular Facebook page?
- 101.1 KLRC wrote at 11:32AM on 12/8/2009Leave me a comment by clicking the button below!
Leave a Comment