KLRC Media Player

Launch Player

Now Playing:

ON THE AIR The Morning Show with Mark & Keri

Prayer Center

Mar

Protection and Guidance

My husband left when our baby was 11 weeks old; she's now almost ten months old, and the divorce was final a couple of weeks ago. I have learned a lot over the last few months, and I know now that God has rescued me from a horrible situation that I couldn't even see I was in. I need prayer for protection for my daughter during her visits with her father, and for guidance for me as I sort out life as a single mom. My ex-husband has turned his back on God completely, so pray for his salvation, too, but restoration of our marriage is not an option.

I am grateful to KLRC for being an incredible encouragement and source of strength for me as I have gone through the last few months. Between my husband leaving, being in a car accident with the baby, my grandfather dying, my father-in-law dying, and finding out so many of my ex-husband's long-held secrets, it has been a horrendous few months. I am thankful for the support of my friends and family, for Christian counseling, and for the comfort and peace God has given me. Listening to KLRC has been a huge part of my healing!