KLRC Media Player

Launch Player

Now Playing:

ON THE AIR The Best of the Morning Show with Mark & Keri

Prayer Center

May

Pray for Peace in a Decision

My 17 year old daughter is pregnant and has made the decision to place her baby girl for adoption. We are struggling as a family to accept this decision as we want this child to be a part of our family. We are more than willing and able to care for this child and so are extended family on both ours and the boyfriend's side. This sweet baby will be loved whether or not she stays with our family, but we love her so much already and will grieve the loss of her in our lives even though my daughter has agreed to an open adoption.
Please pray for God's will to be done and in His perfect plan, pray that families respect my daughter and continue to treat her with the love they had for her before the pregnancy. Please pray for a wonderfully joy-filled life of this baby with whomever her earthly family will be. Please pray for peace in our hearts as we are forced to let this sweet baby go. If it is God's will for my daughter to change her mind we would be so thankful and grateful, but are prepared otherwise.