KLRC Media Player

Launch Player

Now Playing:

ON THE AIR The Positive Difference Uplifting Music

Prayer Center

Feb

Lost or Stolen Wallet

Sunday we got up early and were ready and excited to go try a new church. I grabbed my purse and and realized my wallet was gone. I asked my 4 young boys and apparently my 5 year old had it outside on Saturday after I got home from work. No one saw him with it except the neighbor kid. He had $150 in there from selling his baby pigs that his PawPaw gave him and he was trying to get his money out to put in his piggy bank. He showed us where he left it and it wasn't there. We have looked everywhere! I prayed that its just lost and that we find it soon or if one of our neighbors took it I pray that God convicts their heart and they choose to give it back.

I'm so upset and I know its the Devil just making things hard and I let him win because we ended up not going to Church because everyone was mad over losing the wallet. It had all of our bank account info, gift cards that I had won, insurance cards, SS cards. That wallet wasn't cheap but it was my favorite, and I got a awesome deal on it. I really need God to lead me in the right direction because I know He knows where it is.